samedi 11 juillet 2009

Si j'étais un lieu... Central Perk

(Saison 10, dernier épisode)
Rachel: Do you guys have to go to the new house right away, or do you have some time?
Monica: We got some time.
Rachel: Okay, should we get some coffee?
Chandler: Sure. Where?
(Saison 10, épisode 17)
(Ross walks up to Rachel, but Gunther gets there first.)
Gunther: Rachel?
Rachel: Yeah?
Gunther: I... I know you’re leaving tonight, but I just have to tell you. I love you.
(Ross is shocked.)
Gunther: I... I don’t know if that changes your plans at all, but I thought you should know.
Rachel: (touched) Gunther... Oh... I love you too. Probably not in the same way, but I do. And, and when I’m in a café, having coffee, or I see a man with hair brighter than the sun, I’ll think of you. Aw.
(She kisses him on the cheek and looks over at the others.)
Rachel: Oh... Bye guys.
(Rachel leaves.)
Ross: Oh my God!
Phoebe: Unbelievable!
Joey: Hey, you know what might help?
Ross: I’m not getting you a muffin!
- Canapé et Fauteuil: Maisons du Monde
- Bols et Pichet: Decocado
- Cloche: Lisbeth Dahl
- Boule à thé: Potiron
- Miroir: Zara Home
- Guéridon: Ikea

1 commentaire:

Louloute a dit…

J'adore ce post... On a l'impression d'y être... avec Louis en fond en plus, tu nous achèves là...